Welcome to the Hill!
We have options for every schedule, including:
- In-Person Campus Visits: During a personalized campus visit, you and your family members will enjoy a tour of campus and a one-on-one meeting with an admission counselor. You can also request to meet with a financial aid representative, coach or faculty member. Please note that faculty visits are offered but may not be possible during the summer months. Choose a Campus Visit date.
- Instant Decision Day: Perfect for high school seniors and transfer students, our on-campus Instant Decision Events allows students to go through the application process and receive an in-person instant decision and experience a tour of campus. Fall 2024 prospective students will need to bring application materials to the event in order for an Admissions Counselor to review the application for a decision. Sign up for an upcoming Instant Decision Day event.
- Griffin for a Day or VPA Major for a Day: These opportunities are offered to give high school juniors, seniors and transfer students a unique perspective on university life. The event allows students to experience academics and campus life and provide an introduction to our faculty, staff and current students. Prospective students will learn more about admissions and financial aid. Sign up for an upcoming Griffin for a Day or VPA Major for a Day.
- Physician Assistant or Nursing Information Session: Looking for in-depth information on our Physician Assistant or Nursing programs? Sign up for an Information Session.
- Overnight Opportunities: A unique opportunity for accepted students to experience a day and a night at Seton Hill. Sign up for an upcoming Overnight Opportunity.
Visits for the Online Bachelor's Degree and Certificate Program & Graduate Programs
Move Forward at Seton Hill University: